Saturday, January 29, 2011

Grateful.

I could take this opportunity to give thanks to my husband, family, and friends, for being amazing. But I really just wanted to do a quick post about how grateful I am that my pregnancy has been great. I give thanks to the pregnancy gods that I:
  • can still sit Indian-style on the floor
  • never got 'linea negra' (or that line down your belly)
  • never vomited (we'll see if this holds up during labor and delivery)
  • can still tie my shoes
  • never got turned off by certain food smells or desperately wanted any weird food
  • never was super exhausted during the first trimester and had to go to bed at 7:30
  • never got the 'pregnancy mask' on my face
  • still have no stretch marks (crossing my fingers)
  • still haven't had my belly button pop (double crossing my fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment