Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today Jack is...18 weeks old.



18 weeks sounds old to me in some ways. But he's really only a bit over 4 months which I have to keep reminding myself is tiny. So it's okay that he can't sleep at all at night. It's okay that he can only be awake for 90 minutes at a time during the day. Even though it means we can't do much or go anywhere. Which is kind of a bummer. Because this week we ventured out to another baby park gathering with some moms and it was kind of fun. Less awkward than before and everyone was nice. Most of the babies were laying on a blanket and being happy and playing with toys. But the little guy alternated between needing a nap and refusing to take one, breastfeeding, and being cranky. Not his best showing. I mean, I'm not saying he was an embarrassment to me but...I expect better.

This week has been warm so we've logged some hours on the pool lounge chair. Jack seems to enjoy it quite a bit.



He also continues to enjoy Superbaby (who wouldn't?) so we're milking it as much as possible.



And now, more pics from this week!






The boys modeling the heather grey t-shirt trend


Smiling while listening to Louie Armstrong




No comments:

Post a Comment