Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Latest Favorite



This weekend Jack got a surprise from his Grandma... the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Table.
It is now his new favorite toy and, I have to say, it's pretty amazing. It's got 4 "stations" and they all speak numbers, letters, shapes, read book pages, make animal sounds, and play the piano. It also does all those things in Spanish. And plays lots of songs. And pretty much can talk to Jack. It's awesome. And will occupy Jack for a good 20 minutes at a time. A new record!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's on my list of gifts for Lila! I saw one at a yard sale but I think I'm going to get one new. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack needs to thank his cousin Johnny for the recommendation. Johnny really liked his, so I figured Jack would like it too. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete