Monday, December 3, 2012

54 be next!

Jack is obsessed, and I mean OBSESSED, with the digital clock in his room. He'll be napping in my arms in his room and he'll wake up, sit up, silently slide down onto the floor and sprint to the clock and start telling me the time. He loves to change the time and scrolls through all the numbers again and again. I'll hear him from another room, shouting out numbers as he goes through them.

 I tried to get a little video of it for all of you. (Note the second alarm clock next to the one he's playing with. He broke the first one because he was playing so rough with it. Sadly, at the time of posting, he's now broken the second one as well. Time for a new one!)

 

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE! He is SOO smart, Lisa. I can't believe all that he has done in just these last couple of months. Super exciting!

    ReplyDelete