Friday, January 3, 2014

(Another) Daddy's little boy



It seems that Sam has an incredible bond with his daddy.  I mean, look at that picture.  Are you kidding me?  From what I've heard from other moms, infants don't immediately take to their dads and prefer being held by their mothers.  But, much to our delight, Sam loves John.  In the middle of the night when Sam is fussy and won't be put down to sleep, he prefers sleeping with his daddy.  John claims it's only because I smell like food but I don't know.  It could also be that his chest is flatter than mine but there's definitely a bond there.  It's pretty darn adorable.





John with his boys!





1 comment:

  1. Those first two photos are amazing. Great dad pictures. Sam also has really striking expressions - he seems so wise!

    ReplyDelete