Friday, November 14, 2014

Sam's 1st Birthday

 

So, proving that second kids often seem to get the short end of the stick, I decided that I didn't want to have a huge party for Sam's 1st birthday. I mean, I'm confident that Sam won't remember his first birthday so why go to a giant expense? We decided to just invite Jack's friends over for a play date. And serve cupcakes of course. Because all I really needed was a picture of Sam stuffing a cupcake into his mouth. And, guess what? I got it. :)

   
 (Birthday hat courtesy of Jack's 1st birthday party if you can believe it.) 

Sam had a great time chasing after the older kids, as usual. It's his favorite activity. And he seemed to enjoy his first cupcake. Though I can't say that he devoured it with the same speed as Jack. So maybe I'll be lucky and have a kid that's not a giant dessert fiend with an insatiable sweet tooth.

Here are some pictures from our fun day!

 






 

 Happy birthday sweet Sam! 

 

1 comment:

  1. adorable! nice pics, grandma! sorry violet was horning in on the shot, and that i was too charmed by sam's cake smash to pull her away in time!

    ReplyDelete