Thursday, February 19, 2015

Jack is 4 years old!


Jack is 4 years old today!!  Holy smokes.  I can't believe it.  He's a real kid.  


I will try to write a "Year 4" post so I won't go crazy here, but suffice it to say, Jack is a special kid.  A little bit off the beaten path for a 4 year old if you know what I mean.  He can be thoughtful, extremely focused, detailed oriented, and likes the oddest things (i.e. fountains, tons of nonfiction books about space, nature, etc.).  But he's also your typical 4 year old boy in so many ways…loves his bike, loves running around with friends at parks with a stick in hand, and loves pizza and cupcakes and dinosaurs.


He's an enigma this one!  Happy and giggling one minute…grumpy and frown-y the next.  


He certainly wants to do things his own way and wasn't thrilled about this photo shoot.  He even attempted to give me his frown face but I think he was on the verge of laughing.


So happy birthday Jack!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment