Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh yeah, about this blog...

You may notice that there are a lot of posts on this lil' blog even though you're just hearing about it. Let me explain. First, while the first entry is from June or so, don't worry, I haven't been blogging behind your backs for that long. I just kept track of my pregnancy week by week and then, when I started this blog a few weeks ago, I transferred all that information here. And appropriately dated each post. Second, I didn't want to tell everyone about the blog until after our little arrival. Call me superstitious!

This blog is for friends and family so they can see pictures of the little guy and keep up with our lives. I'm not so arrogant enough to think that I have anything new to add to the "motherhood" experience or story. But this will be a welcome diversion and an easy way to share pictures and stories with everyone.

You'll see the posts go back a while so please check out the earlier posts for hilarious (okay, not really) accounts of my pregnancy week by week. And the real reason to read them? "John's POV" at the end of each post. Adorable and funny at the same time. And don't be shy about commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment