Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'll call it a half-roll

So the little guy's been better about tolerating tummy time, especially when I can cheat a little and put a little pillow or something up at his hands/chest. We've been practicing a lot and the past few times he's done what I'll call accidental half-rolls. He pushes himself over but on his side. He doesn't quite make it on to his back. So, no, he certainly can't roll over. In fact, I think he's still far away from that. But he's getting stronger! I was trying to get a pic of the roll...and I did a pretty good job leading up to it. But then he rolled and I was afraid he was going to fall off the couch so I put down the camera and caught him. I'm still not sure I made the right decision because that pic would have really made this series... :)









No comments:

Post a Comment