Thursday, April 19, 2012

14 Months Old!!


Here's the big boy. 14 months old. When strangers ask me how old he is in the store and I tell them 14 months, they always say, "wow, he's so big." I don't bother explaining to them that actually he's only 25th percentile in weight and 50th percentile in height. But there must be a reason everyone thinks that. I just think he looks old. Mature. Like a big boy. Like I think in this picture he looks closer to two.


A lazy, no good, two year old, but two nonetheless. Here are the rest of the pics!






Wish I could remember what I said to make him crack up so hard. Must have been the funniest thing in the world....

2 comments:

  1. He's so grown up, when did he turn into such a little kid??? Seriously, he looks so mature. It happens in the blink of an eye, no??

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you were insisting how awesome it is to sleep until 7am? in any case, adorable reaction shots!

    ReplyDelete