In honor of my in-laws who are in town and staying with us, here is my list of top 5 best things about having some of Jack's grandparents in town... (Obviously excluding one of the best things, their company. But that's boring.)
5. I can shower every morning.
4. Coffee is made and smelling delicious when I get up in the morning.
3. I can run errands and go shopping without a squirming unhappy toddler in the cart.
2. If Jack is whining and grumpy I can walk away and leave him with Grammy. :)
1. Babysitter for fun nights out!
Like last night when I got to go to a fun dinner/drinks with about 30 fellow moms. In honor of mother's day we even had a raffle and I won something! Very exciting. Here is a pic from outside the private room they put us in so we wouldn't disturb the normal (and much quieter) diners.