Friday, June 29, 2012

Five for Friday: Nora Ephron moments

This week screenwriter/director/author/activist Nora Ephron died at the age of 71.  It seemed sudden because she had kept her battle with leukemia private.  She had a fascinating life and was more than just the screenwriter of my favorite movie of all time, "When Harry Met Sally".  But, of course, that's what I'm going to focus on here.  Here are my favorite moments from her movies.  (I'm sure this interests exactly one person but...indulge me!)

5.  "My Blue Heaven" - Thanksgiving

 

4.  "You've Got Mail" -
 Their first meeting scene won't embed so here's the "pride and prejudice" scene:



3.  "Sleepless in Seattle" - Radio Call (excuse the subtitles)



2.  "When Harry Met Sally" - Wagon Wheel Coffee Table



1.  "When Harry Met Sally" - Baby Fish Mouth (for some reason this scene makes me laugh the hardest..."like 'baby fish mouth' is sweeping the nation.")

No comments:

Post a Comment