Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Terrible Twos?

 

 So my little adorable baby is all grown up. And for a few weeks, months, he was just so adorable. But the past two weeks has seen a bit of a shift. He's turned into a cranky toddler. He loves screaming "no" and shaking his head. If he doesn't want to do something he'll shriek and make his whole body tight and flail around. And all of a sudden he doesn't want to do things. He has strong opinions. He's stubborn (like his parents). I know all of this is 100% average and normal, it's just tiring. Especially since he's worst around me. Of course, I guess most kids reserve their best whining for mom. I was just hoping he'd be in a great place for our upcoming trip back east. But no, everyone will get a handful of a cranky toddler! (but a toddler with a haircut.)

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute haircut! Lila is definitely entering the terrible two's behavior as well. She can throw a mighty tantrum! Usually because I won't let her climb and stand/jump on something! They definitely know what they want at this age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh!! Goodbye sweet baby stage lol (although he is still adorable!) You're right, absolutely normal but tiring nonetheless!! I'm yet to get there, but hey, I also have a 9 yr old and a 12 yr old so I win lol

    ReplyDelete