Saturday, October 27, 2012

Week in Review - 10/27/12

 

That is one happy kid.  I guess rolling around on hard cold tile is more fun for a toddler than a 30 year old.  

I feel like we spent most of the this week reading.  We read while we eat meals.

 

He climbs in a chair and reads by himself while I'm doing chores.  


He climbs into bed with daddy and reads first thing in the morning.  



It's pretty much a punishment when I tell him we can't read any more.  All that reading though isn't very tiring.  So I have to exhaust him out with his other favorite activity - playing outside.  Jack's been consistently waking up between 5:15 and 5:45 every morning for like two months.  (pitch black and not that fun).  But for the last couple of days I've tried to take him to the park around 5pm to run him around and tire him out with the hope of a little later wake-up time.  It's worked a few times (yay for 6:30!) but it's definitely not a full-proof solution.  He does enjoy running and asks to "chase" with a "ready, set, go".  It's pretty cute.  



And of course there is jumping.  Always jumping.  He loves to jump.  "1, 2, 3!" he shouts.



John and I have gotten a little braver about taking him to restaurants (though only chain restaurants that are extremely kid friendly).  Guess what restaurants serve though with a kid meal?  Juice!  And not the watered-down junk that mommy gives him.  Real, sugary, potent juice.  Guess who drank a whole cup of it without taking a breath?



And now, more pics from the week!


"playing outside is fun mommy!"

mischievous little imp

climbing up on the fence

telescope at the zoo

hanging with daddy

me and my boy in matching grey hooded sweatshirts

I caught him reading again

Swinging never gets old

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! These are lovely pictures, you guys are having so much fun in them :)
    What happened to that little baby of yours?

    ReplyDelete