Thursday, October 25, 2012

Social? Not so much.

 

I've written about this a million times but my son is about as social as me in big group settings. (i.e. not at all). He doesn't really love the big classes we take and is pretty clingy while we're there. Often times he repeatedly says "home" which makes me feel pretty bad for the teacher.

Luckily, this moms club we're in has been a lifesaver when it comes to socializing. He is familiar with the 10 or so kids in his playgroup and seems pretty comfortable with them. He's started saying their names and they've all started playing chase and tickle monster, etc. It's pretty cute. Last week we took a field trip to the pumpkin patch with them and everyone had a great time.

 







On a side note, the club has been helpful for me too as I get to socialize with other stay at home moms.  Hooray for our monthly moms night out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment