Monday, November 19, 2012

21 Months Old!


My little boy is looking so old lately!  Everyone at the park and store seem to think he's about 2 1/2 and "so big".  I hate to tell them that he's only 1 1/2 and not particularly big for his age.  Nonetheless, he has a mature face I guess.  


He's so much fun right now.  His speech and growing vocabulary amazes me every single day.  I love the fact that he's starting to put together sentences.  It's so much fun to see what he says.  He loves making fun of daddy's worrying nature by saying "be careful!".  (Daddy says that to him all the time).


Jack is so happy (when he's happy) and the other times...well, let's not talk about that.  But he really is fun to be around.  Happy 21 months buddy!




1 comment:

  1. Lisa - He is super cute and he does look older than he is. Ethan gets that too - and we get looks from other parents who think that we haven't taught out 4 year old not to throw sand. :)

    ReplyDelete