Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dinner with Elmo

A few weeks ago Jack and his friends went to a "dinner with Elmo" at a local indoor playroom.  For the price of the ticket Jack got to play in the playroom, "meet" Elmo and do his story time, and eat a fun pizza dinner.  I was pretty sure Jack wouldn't be into Elmo and I was 100% right.  He knows who Elmo is and likes him, but seeing this giant furry thing only feet from him was too much.  Well, it's not that he was scared, he just preferred playing in the bouncy house or with the cars.




I thought he might be into the story time but I only got him to sit for approximately one second so I could take a blurry picture of the back of his head.

   

 The dinner set up was pretty cute, even if Jack wasn't too interested in the cold crappy pizza.

 

 

 At the end of the evening everyone lined up for a picture with Elmo. Guess who fought me kicking and screaming?  Oh well.  It's sort of a cute picture.

 

1 comment:

  1. so cute. kid parties are rad. it's apparent to me that you have to get a bounce house for jack's 2nd bday. am i right??

    ReplyDelete