Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Card Lane


While we were in San Diego, my mom, Jack and I went to local holiday favorite, Christmas Card Lane. It's such an amazing neighborhood with great lights and giant wooden character stand-ups/signs in yards. Plus there were some amazing train set-ups. Of course, I didn't really take any pictures of the lights or displays. But I did get one of my winter buddy. (who was not amused by the bright annoying flash).

 

We walked the route rather than driving because I thought he'd like to see everything up close. He certainly enjoyed being that close to the lights but, then again, he also ran up everyone's yard and touched everything and was always in danger of bringing everything down. Oh well. I guess he's a boy. But a cute boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment