Wednesday, December 19, 2012

22 Months Old!


This lil' bugger is 22 months old today.  I'll have you know that I did the entire photo shoot and then looked at last month's 21 month blog post and realized he was wearing the exact same outfit.  So I changed shirts and did it again.  Because that's how much I care.  Oddly enough, Jack didn't seem to share my sentiment and was pretty mad I was making him do it again.  Oh well.

I bribed him by letting him include his beloved trains in some of the pics.

And of course I let him jump a little.  I just had to.  I love this picture.

Goofy grin.


Jack laughing hysterically at me after I pretended to be hurt to get him to smile.  What a sick little kid.

But soon he was done with the shoot and let me know by throwing the clipboard at me.  Charming little independent almost-2 year old.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment