Monday, February 4, 2013

Another hair cut


During Jack's last haircut he had a meltdown and a temper tantrum and basically screamed and sobbed for 15 minutes while a nice woman attempted to cut his hair.  You can see why I wasn't in a hurry to do it again.  But it just had gotten so long that I had to brave it again today.  By some miracle, it went really well!


A few months ago he refused to sit in the neat little car seats by himself and I had to hold him (restrain) him in my lap.  But today he pointed to the yellow taxi and hopped right in.  In order to smooth things over, I will admit that I gave him my phone to play with.  And that totally entertained him as the hairdresser slowly and calmly combed and trimmed his hair.  Eventually he even let me take the phone away so I could snap some pictures.  


And at the end he left with an adorable little boy haircut and a fun yellow balloon.  Woohoo!  Now he's really ready for his upcoming 2nd birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment