Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family Vacation

Well, we'll be gone for a little while so I won't be blogging in the next couple of weeks.  We are off to Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and New York and we are all very excited about it.  I wish it were coming at a time when all three of us weren't sick, but you can't predict when colds will strike.  And I wish that Jack was in a "happier" place but everyone will just have to witness his Terrible 2's phase.  I'm just hoping that one of his epic temper tantrums doesn't hit mid-flight at 30,000 feet with no where to go.

I know I'll have a ton of photos when we get back so I hope it doesn't take me too long to go through them!


1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip Lisa and family!! I am so sorry I have been a terrible bloggy friend lately, my posting and reading has left a lot to be desired!! I look forward to seeing your pictures when you return, I am sure little Jack will have the best time!!

    ReplyDelete