Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jack:Baths as Lisa:Yoga

Translating the above, basically it means that Jack hates baths as much as I hate yoga. Or at least he hates these sponge baths we have to do while he is still so little. Last week we attempted his first bath and today his second. He disliked them both. He showed his dislike by screaming and peeing all over the place. But nothing could deter his parents from putting him in his cute dog hoodie towel. That was the main goal anyways. Cleanliness be damned.




7 comments:

  1. Those are incredibly cute photos. I love the last one!

    We have a short film of Simon's first bath in the hospital and the first time we showed it to him, he was totally horrified - in the film, he's completely freaking out and crying. I guess it was probably like watching a horror film. "What is happening to baby Simon?!" he asked us, because it clearly seemed like we'd done something pretty bad to the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure toddler jack would be like "why are mom and dad laughing at me when I am clearly so pissed?!?"
    Love. It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His face (and hand) reminds me of the Lion in the Wizard of Oz. "Put 'em up. Put 'em up." Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Marah, for sure he's gonna use these pictures against you at some point in his life. But until then, I'm loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite post yet. Poor little ones. They just can't process what's happening to them.

    Maybe you need a glorified trash can / German bath tub that we use. Jack will look like a baby specimen in a glass jar, but he'll probably be so much happier. http://www.tummytubusa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god joelle, they're amazing!
    gladware for babies. so you can put them in the freezer and then reheat them later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaaah, nothing I love more than old-school SAT references. Baths get waaay more fun, promise.

    ReplyDelete