Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two Lines

One year ago today we found out that we were expecting little Jack. It was a Saturday and without going into too many details, it was somewhat surprising. Only because a few days prior another test had resulted in a Negative. But apparently early response tests are not really totally accurate. Anyways, those two little lines came up and John and I sat in shock for a good 60 seconds or so as we soaked in the news. The most ridiculous part of the day? Two hours later we hosted a big pool party with 20 of our closest friends. The whole party we had to conceal the news, our emotions, and the fact that I wasn't drinking. I don't think anyone suspected a thing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! What a great memory. I have to say, I will never forget your phone call when you told me you were pregnant. I don't think I'd ever screamed that loudly into a phone before (nor have I since).

    ReplyDelete