Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pink Eye


On top of Jack's completely awful cold and wet cough, we've added pink eye.  He woke up yesterday with a swollen pink-colored eye so off to the doctor we went.  He's got his prescription eyedrops now but I'm not sure how to stop him from rubbing his snotty nose and then rubbing his eyes.  But we're muddling through.  Just want him to get healthy so we can resume our play dates and normal schedule.  And hopefully get his smiley happy demeanor back.  Because that kid in the photo above?  He's not that fun.

7 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Poor Jack and poor you :(
    That doesn't sound nice what he's got, I hope it clears up soon!! *hugs* to you both xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I totally sympathize! Hang in there! Paul brought it home from daycare, then I got, then John. Paul had also had a cough, so we got oral antibiotics for him instead of the drops, which was easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear your little guy's sick. I hope he gets better soon. Too bad he's too young for a pirate patch. Stay strong, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. He's totally fine. Just grumpy and hates being cooped up all day. Like mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh nooooooooo
    If he hasn't discovered Blues Clues yet, that might help you both maintain sanity until he feels better. I just love that Steve guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad! I hope that he's feeling better (and that you don't get sick, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, I take back what I said about the oral antibiotics, since Paul came home with another round of it today. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete