Monday, August 19, 2013

2 1/2 Years Old!


Look at that big boy!  Can't believe he's 2 1/2 years old.  Lately John and I are just constantly amazed at how old he looks and sounds.  His sentences are getting more complex and he's using the correct form of "I" and "you", etc.  



His strong suit continues to be letters and numbers.  He counts constantly up to 200 and plays with his number puzzles all day long.  His ability to read sight words is growing every day.  I would guess he's up to 50 plus words.  



Of course, the thing we need to work on most is his social skills.  He still doesn't love saying hello to people that come over or even playing with his friends.  He'd rather escape the chaos and read a book in his room.  But, at the same time, he is a joy around me and John and even a group of one or two other people that he feels comfortable with.  I mean, look at that face.



And here are a few more pics with a bonus video!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is the cutest!! What happened to your baby boy Lisa? He is a little boy now and talking really great :) Such a cutie, I have adored watching him grow xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and smart in the same package...he's really something special. Great to see him grow up, but wish I could be there in person.

    ReplyDelete