Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sam's 5 month doctor's visit


Sam went to the doctor today and passed with flying colors!  I told her that I thought my kid was GIANT now that he had switched to formula but, lo and behold, he's only the 50th percentile.  He did gain 2 whole pounds though which is quite a lot.  He is a healthy little boy with excellent color, if I do say so myself.  

The doc was proud of me that I finally started putting him down at bedtime awake and letting him fall asleep himself.  She knows how terrible Jack's sleep was the first year and I think she was happy that Sam is sleeping much better.  He falls asleep by himself and then wakes up like twice (maybe three times) throughout the night.  That is AMAZING compared to every hour.  So I'll take it.  She told me he probably didn't need to eat those two times but I'm not going to push my luck.  :)

And now, his stats!

Height - 26.5 inches (75th percentile)
Weight - 15 lbs, 11 ounces (50th percentile)

Yay for Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment